Our latest webinar is now available to watch in your own time.
Learn how you can boost your business by watching this free 40 minute webinar.
Now is the perfect time to get a boost of inspiration to give your business a kick start for 2021.
Join us at our Seven Ways to Grow Your Business webinar, where we’ll cover the key areas in your business that you can influence and the strategies you can adopt to achieve growth and improvement.
On Monday 15th February at 4pm, we’re hosting this complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- Understand how to map a clear path to get your business from A to B
- Discover the seven ways to grow your business
- Identify strategies to grow and improve your business
- Understand how to adapt your business for greater success
- Achieve continuous growth via implementation of best practice strategies
Register for this free webinar here!
Thanks to everyone who joined us for our latest webinar – How Robust is your Trust.
If you missed it, don’t worry, we recorded it! So grab a cuppa, get comfy and have a watch of our webinar here:
Missed our Know Your Numbers Webinar? Don’t worry!
You can watch in your own time. Grab a cuppa, curl up, and learn how you can use financial reports to your advantage.
The link to our free webinar is here:
The new Trusts Act comes into force on the 30th January 2021. This is the first major rewrite since the 1940’s. There are a few changes and you should get advice about how this might affect your trust.
In a very quick summary…
- Trusts can now have a 125 year life rather than the 80 years in the past.
- There are additional requirements for record keeping, including Financial Records. They now have to be kept for the life of the Trust and one Trustee must be designated to hold all records and to make sure records are passed on to any new trustees.
- Beneficiaries need to be advised as such and have basic information provided. Beneficiaries can also request information and in certain situations Trustees can withhold information.
- Trustees duties are clarified and split into mandatory and default, the later can be altered.